** AS OF 28TH DECEMBER 2020 I AM CURRENTLY UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANY BOOKS FOR REVIEW **
Thank you for visiting this page.
Just to be clear, here is my review policy for Years of Reading Selfishly:
- I do accept books to review, but I only accept physical copies, as I prefer to take down notes and mark pages for reference.
- I don’t read Fantasy, Horror, Young Adult or Science Fiction.
- I’m not a huge non-fiction fan, I only choose those titles I am really interested in.
- If the book is not a genre I am comfortable with, or one I would not enjoy reading, I will let you know so that you can find a Book Blogger who is a better fit for you. Please don’t think I am ungrateful, I would just much rather your book gets the review it deserves.
- I will only blog/post/tweet about a book if I have truly enjoyed it, as is my motto, life is too short to read books you don’t love!
- I have a Twitter account – @yearsofreading and an Instagram one too – @yearsofreading. When I receive a novel, I will post about it on both of my accounts.
- I will post my review as soon as I can – and as close to the publication date as possible. I will also post about them again on the publication date too.
If I am lucky enough to receive any review copies, I will try to review them in a timely manner but please contact me if there are any specific deadlines that you need me to follow.